úterý 15. října 2013

Wedding Dress


If I am not still married, it' s maybe because I never seen the dress like this. :-) All this typical princess style is just nothing for me. All those classic wedding dresses are just too much...too much of everything. My lovely sister sent me a link today where I see, at first time in my life, the wedding dress how I imagined for the years in my mind. Gorgeous Simplicity! Thank you sister! This is the collection for spring/summer 2014 from Johanna Johanson. Do you like or not? Which one you would choose? For me, it s really very difficult to choose one.. It could be the first one or second one? or ... I dont really don't know. They are all so beautiful ... This lovely style with headscarfs, bracelets, back au naturel, or lovely sandals which fits perfectly with all the outfit, makes me think about Russian Orthodox Church and their heaven music which I love since my childhood very much.



















Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat