středa 29. května 2013

La dolce far niente


... dreaming of summer hot days, icecream, bikini time ... what about to spend a summer abroad? .. For me it will be South of Italy at first time in my life and I am sure it will be unforgettable... I started to learn the italian. Oh, I love this language! But it ´s not only about absorbing a new language and culture, outdoor cafes, openair markets which are absolutely amazing... for me it´s also about time of 60´s, movies of Luchino Visconti, and all those special vibes which I hope to feel ... somewhere in small sicilian villages ...  Here some few inspirational pictures which I would like to share with you ...Hope you will like it. Enjoy!





Emily DiDonato: Elle France June 2010






Emily DiDonato: Elle France June 2010



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat